Wednesday, August 4, 2010

We have a library!!!

IMG_0413

Thanks to this little gem and all her expertise…

IMG_0396

and to these awesome volunteers that helped label all the books…

IMG_0397

and to this beautiful woman who looks like she helped a lot but really just came in to get a picture of herself with a book…

IMG_0399

we have ourselves a library!!!  All the books are colored coded into different levels.  It’s even grown since this picture. (Please take note of the fact that I also have a “uniform” just like the kids…love my school skirt)

IMG_0411

Library Day!

IMG_0400

Sixty kids in one room and they were all captivated by the books.  I love my library.  Thanks to those who helped me get it all set up.

 IMG_0401 IMG_0402 IMG_0404

Chapter books in my office.

IMG_0407 IMG_0410

Here are the kids just enjoying a PP&J.  They forgot to bring their lunch when the volunteers came so the volunteers sacrificed their PB&J’s for these little morsels.  They loved their sandwiches.  Never seen so many different and unique ways of eating a PB&J.

IMG_0406

No comments: